The senior staff of 3RD Party International have unrivalled experience in the delivery of commissioning management services to projects across three continents, and their unique professional approach and formal management systems are of the highest calibre. Our role assists in the completion of the design and procurement process ensuring that each project can be comprehensively commissioned and easily maintained throughout its operational life-cycle.
We appraise the scheme design for 'commissionability during the intended programme'. We look at maintainability, documentation and testing procedures for the level of audit trail to be provided.
3RD Party International will produce a detailed Testing & Commissioning programme which identifies both the project Critical Path, and the total building testing and commissioning phases. We also provide detailed progress reporting, system witnessing and problem resolution. 3RD Party International scripts and manages the overall systems Integration Testing to fully prove the building services prior to delivery.
3RD Party International has developed comprehensive commissioning management procedures and tracking systems to control and monitor the project from commencement to practical completion and beyond.
These procedures and systems are highly flexible and can be adapted to suit the size and complexity of each project, and specific Client requirements. The core principle being to undertake:
· design appraisals from a commissioning engineers perspective,
· formulation of the logical commissioning sequence,
· production and reviews of test method statements and procedures,
· testing and commissioning programming,
· factory and site acceptance test verification and witnessing,
· record documentation and handover requirements at the earliest possible stage of the project,
· scripting & management of Integrated Systems Testing and Proving.